2018年6月6日水曜日

Braveheart

'Sons of Scotland, you have come here to fight as free men ... is you fight, perhaps you'll die. If you run, you may live for a time. But at what cost? ... I say we'll always be free!'
Braveheart is the true story of William Wallace, whose love for his country gave hope to his people.

This book is based on a film which was made in America in 1995.  I read this book because I have not seen this film and  I like Mel Gibson, who stars as the main character William Wallace. The story was not as fun as I expected because Mel Gibson is suitable for action movies, not war films like this. But I enjoyed this book and want to see the movie.

Rollason, Jane.(1995). Braveheart. London: Penguin Readers.


1 件のコメント:

Robinson Crusoe

Robinson Crusoe is at sea when there is a great storm. His ship goes down, and his friends die. The sea throws Crusoe onto a beach. He is o...