2017年7月27日木曜日

Do I Tell?

Ji-Sung sees some classmates spraying paint at a but stop. He feels he should tell the police, but the boys are bigger than him. He is afraid they will hurt him if he tells. His problem gets worse as the boys order him to throw stones at some birds. Does he do it? Or does he tells the police?
If I were Ji-Sung, I would tell the police. I don't care what the boys say to me. I don't want to get along with those who have a bad influence on me.

Vocabulary
・ticket: a printed piece of paper which shows that you have paid to enter a cinema, travel on a bus, plane etc
・garbage can: a countainer with a lid for holding waste until it can be taken away

Reference
Waring, R.(2006).Do I tell?,USA:Thomson ELT.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Robinson Crusoe

Robinson Crusoe is at sea when there is a great storm. His ship goes down, and his friends die. The sea throws Crusoe onto a beach. He is o...