2017年7月27日木曜日

New Guitar


Ray sees a guitar in the music store. He wants it for his birthday, but his father will not buy it for him. Ray buys the guitar. That is only the start of his problem.


I have my guitar and love it. So, I can tell how sad when the guitar is broken. I have to take care of my things.

Vocabulary
・guitar: a musical instrument that usually has six strings, that you play with your fingers or with a plectrum
・keyboard: an electric musical instrument that has keys like a piano and can be made to play in different styles or to sound like different insruments
・band: a small group of musicians who play popular music together, often with a singer or singers

Reference
Waring, R.(2006).The New Guitar,USA:Thomson ELT.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Robinson Crusoe

Robinson Crusoe is at sea when there is a great storm. His ship goes down, and his friends die. The sea throws Crusoe onto a beach. He is o...