2017年7月27日木曜日

Singer Wanted

This school band Hot Rock is looking for a new singer. Daniela and Gemma both want to sing with the band. Who will be the new singer?

I belong a rock band in my university, so I'm very interested in this story. I know singer is the most important for a band, so this story was very interesting for me.

Vocabulary
・rock: a type of popular modern music with a strong loud beat, played using guitar and drums
・pop music: modern music that is popular, especially with young people, and usually consists of simple tunes with a strong beat

Reference
Waring, R.(2006).Singer Wanred,USA:Thomson ELT.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Robinson Crusoe

Robinson Crusoe is at sea when there is a great storm. His ship goes down, and his friends die. The sea throws Crusoe onto a beach. He is o...